Electronics repair service
For additional customer satisfaction, Électro-5 offers repair services for home and commercial or industrial electronic devices.
Why repair your electronics?
To extend product life
Whether it’s a part or a fuse that needs replacing, our expert technicians will repair your device so that you can continue using it for years to come. If your electronic device is in good condition and only need minor repairs, repairing it rather than throwing it away and replacing it with a new one can be an attractive, economical and practical solution.
To protect the environment
Choosing to repair your device instead of getting rid of it prevents waste production and the extraction of raw materials. New devices require raw materials, the extraction of which generates pollution. And if your old device isn’t properly recycled, it could become a health and environmental hazard.
With that in mind, repairing your electronics is an environmentally responsible choice that helps reduce the ecological footprint and extend the life of your devices.
Electronic devices we routinely repair or clean:
- Amplifiers, stereo systems
- Audio and video equipment: VCRs, CD, DVD and Blu-ray players
- Record players, speakers and headphones
- Small home appliances (microwaves, toasters)
- Power supply units, UPS systems
- Battery chargers and remote controls
- Electronic cards of all kinds
Commercial and industrial equipment repair service
We repair all electric and battery-powered equipment requiring electrical repairs. The equipment must be brought to the shop.
- Lab equipment (e.g. sterilizers)
- Full PCB (printed circuit board) fabrication service (low to medium volume)
- PCB component assembly
- Full production or repair service of electrical harnesses (wire whit connector)
- Personalized assembly available depending on the project
NB: We do not repair:
- Televisions and monitors of all kinds
- Household appliances: Freezers, stoves/ovens/ranges, washers and dryers
Cell phones, tablets or smart phones
*Repairs to computer equipment are limited to physical repairs, e.g. a damaged connector.
- Debugging (software or applications)
- No home service
- No automobile repair service
Leave your devices with us and our repair service will give them a second life.
Bring your devices or equipment to the store, and together we’ll look at the possibilities for repair.
Contact us for more information or for an evaluation.
We look forward to serving you!