Omron TM Collaborative Robots
This collaborative robot, also known as a cobot, was designed to assist humans or machines by automating repetitive tasks. The cobot can assemble parts, transport heavy loads and manipulate hazardous products without the risk of injury.
Cobots are an excellent solution for automating repetitive tasks in the manufacturing and life sciences industries.
- Four models available: TM5-700, TM5-900, TM-1100 and TM-1400
- Designed to meet safety regulations ISO 10218-1:2011 and ISO/TS-15066
- Built-in intelligent vision with external camera support
- Advanced collaborative control (human-robot interaction)
- Safe and reliable
- East to install
- Combines well with a mobile robot
Omron TMFlow Collaborative Robot Software
Program your collaborative robot with an easy-to-use software option. The Omron TMFlow collaborative robot software is part of our product lineup, offering cutting-edge technology that will make your cobot a breeze to use.
- External vision provides more guidance and inspection possibilities.
- Optical Character Recognition (OCR) “reads” information through an attached camera.
- The measurement function can be used to collect data (position, quantity, shape, etc.) in order to make program decisions.
Contact us to find the software adapted to your needs, or to add functions to your existing application.